- Mist a few sprays of Forma Detail Spray directly onto the paint surface or on a Forma Microfiber Towel.
- Wipe a small section with back and forth motions until the product starts to disappear.
- Turn towel to the dry side and wipe clean any remaining residue for a slick and glossy finish.
- If using as a water-less detailer to remove light dirt or dust from the paint, liberally spray Forma Detail Spray directly onto the surface. Then using light pressure wipe away dirt working in small sections to avoid causing swirl marks. Finally, wipe away residue with a clean and dry side of the microfiber towel. Important: regularly inspect your microfiber towel to ensure that it does not have any rocks or dirt that may scratch your paint.
THE FORMA ADVANTAGE
- Cleans, shines and protects in a single step
- Emulsifiers and lubricating agents safely remove dirt from the surface
- Combination of sealant and carnauba leave a slick surface
- Protects against UV rays and contaminants