- Dilute Forma Wheel Cleaner to desired ratio (up to 4:1)
- Work in a shaded area, away from direct sunlight. All surfaces must be cool to the touch.
- Spray on the entire wheel, tires, and brake components.
- For dirtier wheels, leave cleaner on wheels for up to two minutes to break down brake dust.
- Agitate surfaces.
- Rinse thoroughly with hose or pressured water.
- For best results, dry with forced air and a microfiber towel.
THE FORMA ADVANTAGE
- PH balanced and non-acidic
- Safe and effective on all wheel types
- Unique gel-based formula
- Concentrated and economical