Pontiac G8 Line Lock Kit
This SJM Line Lock Kit makes it EASY to burn the tires! Whether you want to warm up/prep for a race or just partake in a good ol’ fashioned smoke show, this kit lets you do it at the push of a button!
Rebuildable SJM solenoid
Micro Toggle Master Switch
Micro Momentary Control Switch
Fuse with holder
Complete Instructions including pictorials and schematics.
– Exclusive two stage switched circuitry
-Visual feedback of circuit activity via remote mount LED indicator
-Installation does not impede with supercharger/turbo kits
– Easy install. Lines, valve and fittings come pre-assembled; brake sealant is not needed for connections
-No modification necessary to existing brake lines
-Solenoid location mounted away from heat sources for years of trouble free operation
-Micro controls can be easily hidden within the interior for stock/stealthy appearance
-Professional installed appearance
-V6 and V8 compatible
-ABS/TCS compatible. Will not interfere with normal ABS/TCS operation when not in use
Note: No modification is necessary to existing brake lines for a direct bolt on kit. No Teflon tape required; fittings come pre-assembled!
Ease of Use:
Ever wonder how the pros stand still while heating up/cleaning their tires?
Want to perform smoky burnouts or clean off your tires for increased traction while relieving drive-train stress and unnecessary wear and tear on your brake pads and rotors?
Control your burnouts and warm up those tires with our exclusive SJM Line Lock system for your V8 or V6 G8!
How it Works:
So you’re ready to perform a “burn out”…
1. Flip the micro-toggle master switch. The remote mounted LED illuminates brilliantly giving feedback visually showing that your system is armed. The circuit is now live and ready to use via the micro momentary control switch.
2. Depress your brake pedal then push the micro momentary control switch.
3. While holding the control switch, release your brake pedal. Your front brakes will stay locked while rear brake pressure returns to atmospheric pressure for those easy controlled burnouts.
4. For safety, when you have no plans to use your line lock system, flip the master switch off to prevent accidental deployment of line lock circuitry.
Yes.. it’s that simple! Technical Engineering Support available M-F 9am – 6pm EST (724) 478-5580.
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.
2 in stock