Silvers NeoMax Coilovers
– 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
– High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
– 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
– Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
– High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency and consistency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
– Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
– Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
– Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for seamless installation.
– Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multi-link suspension systems to lower unsprung weight.
– 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K Rear 12K
**Ships direct from MFR and can take 14-21 business days for processing**
Have this product? Upload photos for our customer gallery by CLICKING HERE.