For the ultimate in Strip and Street performance!
*Note: Adding Additional front and/or rear springs means you would receive an additional set of springs that you would need to assemble yourself. Swapping front and/or rear springs means the springs are replaced in house with the spring you selected and you would only receive the selected springs. Swapping springs includes disassembly of front and/or rear assemblies, installation of new springs and pre-load setting (pre-load set on rear only). There may be visual signs of this process when you receive your kit.
- Proprietary Solid solid strut mount
- High flow digressive mono-tube pistons
- 12 stages of damping force adjustment
- Reverse oriented shocks and struts allow for dampening adjustments from the bottom of shock/strut rather than the top. No drilling or cutting needed
- Class leading range of damping change through adjuster
- Adjustable spring preload
- CNC machined 10mm alloy top mounts
- Tig welded bases
- Freudenberg seals
- Designed, tuned and developed in Australia
- Custom valving options available
- Anodized bodies exceeding 1200hours of salt spray testing
- Completely serviceable
- 1 Year unlimited mile warranty